Detox.

With all the food, mostly sugar, of the holidays I've been probably gaining pounds this holiday instead of losing. Sigh.

I am addicted to sugar. Truth be told. There it is. Sugar is such a weak spot spot for me. I love cookies and all the holiday sweets.. the delicious fudge and assortment of pies and treats. It's bad.

So, I'm just going to let myself accept, that yes, I've had sugar and in a few days it will be time to flush and detox it all out of my system.

With so many detox diets and systems where does one start?

I've been pregnant or nursing so long that I've been hardly had time to do a detox. Do you start with a liver detox or colon? Or just eliminate sugar? Do you do a food detox or just use supplements?

All I know for sure is that I want to drink a ton of water and pump out all the crap that's in me. So I'm praying that God would show me a healthy way to purge all the junk and clean out my system.

Do you know any good detoxes? What do you do?

Comments

  1. Jennifer ~ call me. i would love to help you with this. if you don't have my phone number, let me know via facebook inbox and i'll reply. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if anything...do one organ at a time...otherwise it will be too much for your system to detox say liver AND colon, etc...I detoxed the 5 organs one at a time a few years ago...lymph system, gall bladder, bile ducts, liver, kidney and bladder....with a nutritionist/herbalist's help using liquid herbal tinctures (drops under the tongue)...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The bare truth.

New Beginnings.

4 weeks!