Water.

I'm usually a very good water drinker... but lately, I haven't been. For whatever reason I haven't been able to drink enough water. And the dehydration has been playing havoc on my body. I had a massage on Monday (yes, i am blessed) but forgot to drink enough water yesterday and am hurting today. All those toxins going and being released in my body.

I just threw away a bunch of nasty old plastic mis-matched water bottles but I need to get something to drink from and having a bottle usually helps me. I also am finding winter doesn't make me feel as thirsty as normal. Sad to say as well I've been drinking other beverages rather than water. And I think I'm eating when I'm thirsty... my body isn't picking up the thirsty signal and thinks falsely that it's hungry.

So how do you drink water? what motivates you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The bare truth.

New Beginnings.

4 weeks!