My favorite exercise.


My new favorite DVD is Prevention Fitness Systems: The Sugar Solution "Get Moving" by Chris Freytag
Based on the best-selling book The Sugar Solution! Get Movings low-impact program includes cardio, upper-body toning, lower-body strengthening, core building, and yoga. Mix and match these routines for a shorter workout or do them all in one day.

I'm not familiar with the Sugar Solution diet, etc. but I love this DVD. It's actually my mom's but I've borrowed it from her and just love it.

I can choose whether I want to do 20 or 30 minutes a day and it allows me to choose either and upper & lower body toning work-out. Upper/core. Lower/Core. Walking work-out. Or yoga. So it breaks it up for me. It has different days listed and you can pick which work-out you want to do. All that to say it's a nice way to mix up your work-out. Cardio or Strength Training or Yoga. Very nice.

I've been working out 3-4 times a week faithfully for the past month! Yay! That's a good step in the right direction!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The bare truth.

New Beginnings.

4 weeks!