A New Beginning

I'm so excited!!!

I found a nutritional plan that will work with my life and will allow me to eat every 2-3 hours and lose weight big time and today after a month of thoughts I decided to take
the first step and join!

 I'm eager to retrain my brain to get away from emotional eating and to surrender my obsessive thoughts on food. I'm thrilled to fuel my body with dense nutrition, giving it what it needs to run well.

I'm starting my before pics/weight/measurements now. But I can't wait to see the results.

I can visualize the changes I'm making and that I'm going to see huge results because of this plan.

I have a week to go before I can start but I love how my mind is already thinking new thoughts.

Change is coming. Change is happening. The Lord is at work!

I'm so thankful to God for bringing me to the right thing at the right time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The bare truth.

New Beginnings.

4 weeks!