Dancing in my Kitchen.

Oh my goodness friends. I have so much energy. It blows my mind. Energy in the morning for sure... but I still have energy at the end of the day. I'm dancing in my kitchen by dinner time.

I noticed I could bend over with ease to get pots and pans out of the cupboard... before I used to yell for one of my children and ask them to reach for me!

I'm marveling at God at work. Can this really all happen from a change of nutrition?

I can't believe I don't have cravings! I'm not a sugar monster. I'm not even sweating approaching holidays. I'm learning what I can substitute and an am enjoying feeling my body- get naturally hungry and then fueling it!

I know I'm only on Day 12 but I just feel a whole new lease on life.

It doesn't feel like work to get out of bed.

I'm genuinely joyful in spite of roadblocks, hiccups and inconveniences.

How can God be doing this good work in me? Oh my goodness! I just got to stop and praise Him for a moment.

Jesus, thank you for helping me to change. Thanks for bringing me on this transformative journey. Thank you for your perfect love that casts out all fear.(John 4:18) Thank you for giving me a way to get my health back. Thank you for the hope that comes only from you. You said you came to give life and give it abundantly. (John 10:10) Thank you that from out of you springs that abundant LIFE, the LIVING WATER- only you satisfy Jesus. (John 4:14) Thank you for allowing me to taste and see that the Lord is good! (Psalm 34:8) I would have despaired had I not believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. (Psalm 27:13) I'm amazed by you Jesus! Let me live this day, this week, this month, this year, this life for you! Amen.

Whew. I know I'm on a mountain top this moment. I haven't been on one in a long time.

I feel like God has pulled me from the desert and brought me into a place of plenty. And I just need to rejoice for a bit.

I know it's not going to always be easy. I won't be perfect. No one is perfect apart from God. But I'm just so grateful that He is allowing me to see good things, while here on earth. In the midst of devastating storms (Japan) and the horrible persecution of the church in Asia. In the midst of children's cancer. In the midst of so much heartbreak He has still allowed me a peek into His goodness.

So I marvel. I am undone by Him. I rejoice. And this morning as I fix my kids their breakfast I will once again dance in my kitchen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The bare truth.

New Beginnings.

4 weeks!